This project is complete!!! It took me significantly longer than thirty days to produce thirty unique images but I think it was worth it. Next step is to take a dozen or so of these stills and animating them to create a short demo video. Stay tuned!
Here’s a video I made from my condo balcony on a family vacation last week. The video was shot with an iphone 4, lens shift tilt and color correction was done in after effects.
I modeled and rendered this while brainstorming for a logo for the UCA Film Department. We decided it wasn’t right for a logo but I really like the render.
Today I learned a little bit about Cinema 4d’s hair module. I liked both of these renders so much I figured I’d post them both. After spending an hour or two with hair I think my first c4d tutorial might be on spline dynamics and how I used them in this render.
Here’s a work in progress of my header for the 4th of July. I need to add my page logo but it’s pretty much done. I used pixlr to do the color correction. Its an awesome little website especially if your a fan of smart phone apps like instagram.
WIP for 30 headers in 30 days project
30Headersin30days July 4th